TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. Terms. By accessing and using my content and materials, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions of Use. Please read these Terms carefully, because if you do not agree with any of these Terms, you are prohibited from access and use.
3. Cancellation and Refund Policy. You may cancel at any time, however, no refunds will be offered at any time for any reason. Your agreement is personal to you and may not be transferred.
4. Ownership. My content and materials are protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States copyright law and international treaties. The copyrights and other intellectual property in the content of this site is owned by me and/or others. Except for the limited rights granted herein, all other rights are reserved. You may not use any logo, trademark, or trade name that may be displayed on this site or other proprietary graphic image in the link without my prior written consent.
6. Warranty and Disclaimer. My content and materials are provided “AS IS”. I MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND DISCLAIM AND NEGATE ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. Further, I make no warranty or representation that the content and materials are accurate, complete or current, nor as to the likely results or reliability of the use of the content and materials or as to other linked content or materials, which you may choose to use at your own risk.
7. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL I BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH MY CONTENT AND MATERIALS,
PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INACCURACY, ERROR OR OMISSION, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, EVEN IF I HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
8. Separate Agreements. You may acquire products, services and/or content from me and I may require that you agree to separate agreements as a condition of that purchase.
9. Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Idaho excluding rules regarding conflicts of law. The courts of Ada County, State of Idaho shall be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for all legal proceedings.
10. Intended For Use Only Within The United States. The content and materials are designed and intended for use only within the United States. I do not represent that this site is appropriate for use elsewhere. Access to this site from locations where its contents are illegal is not authorized.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
SPEAK YOUR MIND
Any questions, concerns, reports or feedback can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org